There’s no better time to get quizzing than at Christmas.
Whether you’re the person who has been lumbered with the task of setting up a Christmas quiz for the office party, or you want to entertain friends and family around the festive season with some fund and games – then a quiz is always the answer!
And what’s better at Christmas than a Christmas themed quiz, yes a Christmas Quiz with Christmas questions and hopefully Christmas answers too!
The answer is of course nothing is better, which is why we have taken the liberty of creating a Christmas quiz just for you, and don’t worry we’ve also included the answers.
So, whatever you’re looking for a quiz for this festive season, it’s time to get your Santa hat on, let it snow and sleigh bell along with a great test of te grey matter while Turkey cooks.
The good news is that Christmas falls once again on December the 25th this year so you can make your quizzing plans accordingly!
Ready, steady, Christmas quiz (with answers!)
Christmas quiz questions and answers
Christmas quiz questions
- Which actor plays multiple characters in the movie The Polar Express
- In which town was Jesus born?
- In the Christmas movie Die Hard, what is the name of the skyscraper where most the movie takes place?
- In which European country is it believed that the tradition of decorating trees as we now know it originated?
- What colour are mistletoe berries?
- Who wrote A Christmas Carol?
- In Home Alone, what is the surname of Kevin and his family?
- What does Ross dress as in Friends when he can’t find a Santa costume to entertain Ben?
- Which music recording artist introduces the movie The Snowman?
- Which Doctor Who Doctor made his debut on Christmas Day 2005?
- What happens every time a bell rings according to the classic Christmas movie It’s A Wonderful Life?
- Which famous children’s story declares that the land in which it is set is always winter but never Christmas?
- What happened to his heart the very next day in the song Last Christmas?
- What is the name of Will Ferrell’s Elf character in the movie Elf?
- What’s the name of the kingdom at the centre of the story in the Disney movie Frozen?
- In which famous movie did the song White Christmas first appear?
- The Office Christmas special concluded the series in 2003 with which two characters finally getting together?
- In 2004, which cartoon character gave Channel 4’s alternative Christmas message?
- When do the 12 days of Christmas start?
- Why is it called Boxing Day?
Christmas quiz answers
- Tom Hanks
- Nakatomi Plaza
- Charles Dickens
- The Holiday Armadillo
- David Bowie
- David Tennant as the Tenth Doctor
- An Angel gets its wings
- The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe by CS Lewis and referring to Narnia
- You gave it away
- Holiday Inn
- Dawn and Tim
- Marge Simpson
- 25th December (Christmas Day)
- Traditionally the 26th of December was the day that servants received their Christmas Boxes from their employers to thank them for their service.
Love quizzes? You're in luck!
Try all of our other fantastic Screen OD quizzes now:
- Doctor Who quiz questions and answers
- Sci-Fi quiz questions and answers
- TV quiz questions and answers
- Movie quiz questions and answers
- Sport quiz questions and answers
- Christmas quiz questions and answers
- Food and Drink quiz questions
- Disney quiz questions and answers
- Geography quiz questions and answers
- Music quiz questions and answers
- Netflix quiz questions and answers