There is no better way to spend your time than quizzing, that is an undeniable fact and therefore what better way to celebrate this fact than by creating a quiz for everyone to play?
Yes, we’re in the mood for spreading quiz question-and-answer joy, and if you’re planning to put together a quiz for the Christmas party or are looking to quiz with family and friends this weekend then this is the place to be.
And although a standard general knowledge quiz is a great entry-level for quizzers, once you get going you’ll want to start specialising pretty soon. Whether you’re a buff at TV and movies or you prefer the entertainment that comes with playing a quiz that is even more niche and focuses on your favourite show like Doctor Who, there is never a bad subject when it comes to quizzing.
And near the top of the list for quiz rounds is food and drink. It’s something that is very close to all of our hearts (and stomachs) and it provides rich and fertile quizzing territory.
And so we present to you a food and drink quiz that will get your party started and whether you’re quizzing in a group or testing your grey matter alone will ensure that you’re challenged to the max.
If you are ready, let us quiz…
Food and Drink quiz questions and answers
Food and drink quiz questions
- What is the main vegetable component of the dish moussaka?
- Name the nut that’s at the heart of pesto
- Which country is the originator of Kobe-style meat?
- What is the flavour of caraway seeds?
- How would you expect steak tartare to arrive?
- Which country does the cheese brie originate?
- Which spice is the most expensive in the world by weight?
- What are the key ingredients of a Screwdriver cocktail?
- At which fast food chain would you find the Whopper?
- What pastry are profiteroles made of?
- What foodstuff is the favourite of Eleven in Netflix hit show Stranger Things?
- Which spirit is nicknamed the green fairy?
- Which animal is seen standing on the mountainside of a Toblerone box?
- What should someone suffering from Coeliac disease avoid?
- What is the primary ingredient of calamari?
- Which type of wheat is used to make the majority of pasta?
- Which nuts are used to make marzipan?
- What does IPA stand for in beer terms?
- Which beans are used to make baked beans you buy in a tin?
- Which county in England do Eccles cakes originate?
Food and drink quiz answers
- Pine nut
- Vodka and orange juice
- Burger King
- Choux pastry
- A bear
- Indian Pale Ale
Love quizzes? You're in luck!
Try all of our other fantastic Screen OD quizzes now:
- Doctor Who quiz questions and answers
- Sci-Fi quiz questions and answers
- TV quiz questions and answers
- Movie quiz questions and answers
- Sport quiz questions and answers
- Christmas quiz questions and answers
- Food and Drink quiz questions
- Disney quiz questions and answers
- Geography quiz questions and answers
- Music quiz questions and answers
- Netflix quiz questions and answers