Are you a fan of quizzing? Do you enjoy entertaining work colleagues by hosting the annual Christmas trivia quiz? Like to be the heart and soul of the family party with a bunch of questions on the tip of your tongue to keep everyone young and old guessing? Well, perhaps you’ve stumbled upon exactly the right corner of the internet – because this is quiz country.
Yes, no matter whether you’re a movie and TV fan, or prefer science and nature in your quizzing – the beauty of games of questions and answers is you can tailor it to suit anyone of any interest and age.
Now everyone loves a general knowledge quiz… but perhaps you’re in the mood for something a bit different today. And why not!?
Well, geography is a classic round for any quiz so we’ve taken the liberty of preparing a whole bunch of questions and answers for you to try out.
So if capital cities, currencies, rivers and mountains are your thing then you’re going to be in for a treat today…
Don’t forget to check out all our other quizzes below this one, but for now it’s time to get your thinking cap on and quiz away!
Geography quiz questions and answers
Geography quiz questions
- Name the longest river in Africa
- What is the second tallest mountain in the world?
- Which state of the United States has no documented native poisonous snakes?
- What is the capital of Bulgaria?
- What is the smallest country in the world?
- Which body of water separates Europe and Africa where the Mediterranean meets the Atlantic?
- How many time zones are there in Russia?
- In which country is the majority of the Lord of the Rings movie trilogy shot?
- What is the tallest mountain in Canada?
- What was the currency of Spain before the Euro?
- Which European country once ruled Iceland?
- How many stars are on the Australian flag?
- In which English county would you find the ancient monument of Stonehenge?
- How many states are there in the United States of America?
- What is the name of the bell in St Stephen’s Tower in Westminster, England?
- What is the longest river in the USA?
- What is the capital of Australia?
- Mount Fuji is the highest mountain in which country?
- On which side of the road do people drive in Japan?
- Which river runs through the Grand Canyon in America?
Geography quiz answers
- The Nile
- The Vatican City
- The strait of Gibraltar
- New Zealand
- Mount Logan
- Big Ben
Love quizzes? You're in luck!
Try all of our other fantastic Screen OD quizzes now:
- Doctor Who quiz questions and answers
- Sci-Fi quiz questions and answers
- TV quiz questions and answers
- Movie quiz questions and answers
- Sport quiz questions and answers
- Christmas quiz questions and answers
- Food and Drink quiz questions
- Disney quiz questions and answers
- Geography quiz questions and answers
- Music quiz questions and answers
- Netflix quiz questions and answers