Everyone loves a quiz. It’s the best way to bring together friends and family for a bit of fun, and it’s also something you can do on your own if you’re looking to pass some time before season 14 of Doctor Who are the final season of Stranger Things.
Yes, TV is up there with movies as one of the best rounds in a pub quiz, and that’s why we here at Screen OD (who don’t mind saying we know a thing or two about TV and entertainment) have collated a great set of TV quiz questions and answers for you to enjoy.
So you think you’re a TV fan? Well, just how well do you know the different areas of telly from comedy and entertainment to drama, documentaries and science fiction? Well, you’ll soon know once you taken on this quiz because it is a fairly tough test, even for the very best in the business.
From Breaking Bad to Squid Game and BBC comedies to Children’s shows, you’ll have to be on your toes if you want to beat this one.
And once you’re done, don’t forget to check out our other quizzes on Screen OD, like our general knowledge quiz questions and answers, our Doctor Who quiz questions and answers, movie quiz questions and answers and our Sci-Fi quiz questions and answers.
TV quiz questions and answers
TV quiz questions
- Who plays Edmund Blackadder in BBC comedy Blackadder
- What is the name of the pub in Coronation Street?
- Who plays the character of Max Mayfield in Stranger Things?
- What’s the name of the Korean thriller that topped the Netflix charts in 2021?
- Which artist was the first to ever appear on Top of the Pops?
- What’s the name of the rubbish collecting creatures that live on Wimbledon Common?
- Who played Carrie Bradshaw in Sex and the City?
- Who voiced Danger Mouse in the children’s series?
- Who created the series Line of Duty?
- What’s the name of Ross’s pet monkey in the NBC comedy Friends?
- In which town is Parks and Recreation set?
- Name the paper company that the staff work for in the UK version of The Office
- Who was the first person to play the Queen in The Crown on Netflix?
- Who were the principal stars of the comedy Bottom?
- Which incarnation of the Doctor will Ncuti Gatwa play in Doctor Who?
- What does BBC stand for?
- On which Island was the second season of The White Lotus set?
- What’s the name of the town in King of the Hill?
- On what show did The Simpsons begin its life?
- What do Peep Show and Succession have in common?
- What is the name of the soap opera the BBC launched set in Spain?
- Who played Tony Soprano in The Sopranos?
- How many episodes are there of Fawlty Towers starring John Cleese?
- Who won the first-ever series of the UK version of Big Brother?
- Business entertainment show Dragons’ Den is based on a format from which country?
TV quiz answers
- Rowan Atkinson
- The Rovers Return
- Sadie Sink
- Squid Game
- Dusty Springfield
- The Wombles
- Sarah Jessica Parker
- David Jason
- Jed Mercurio
- Pawnee, Indiana
- Wernham Hogg
- Claire Foy
- Rik Mayall and Adrian Edmondson
- British Broadcasting Corporation
- Arlen, Texas
- The Tracy Ullman Show
- Jesse Armstrong. C0-creator of Peep Show and creator of Succession.
- James Gandolfini
- Craig Phillips
Love quizzes? You're in luck!
Try all of our other fantastic Screen OD quizzes now:
- Doctor Who quiz questions and answers
- Sci-Fi quiz questions and answers
- TV quiz questions and answers
- Movie quiz questions and answers
- Sport quiz questions and answers
- Christmas quiz questions and answers
- Food and Drink quiz questions
- Disney quiz questions and answers
- Geography quiz questions and answers
- Music quiz questions and answers
- Netflix quiz questions and answers